Social Media +
We’re looking to add a part-time social media + e-commerce coordinator to our team for up to 15 hours a week. This position can work remotely from home, but we do require that you come in at least once a week to meet with a team member and take some product photos to keep our e-commerce story and Instagram stories updated.
- Proficient in Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest to promote business and share brand awareness. You stay up-to-date on the latest trends and changes to the platforms and algorithms.
- Posting three times a week on all three platforms with an additional two Instagram stories a week. Monitoring our accounts and responding to comments and DMs.
- Growing our Instagram following by 30 – 50 new followers a month.
- Updating photography on our Google Business page twice a month, pulling from our existing library. We have a wealth of photography and graphics provided by our branding studio.
- Edit our WordPress WooCommerce site (or branding studio would train you) and keep our store updated with new products, product photography and inventory.
- Helping us better promote our e-commerce store.
- Run ads on Instagram with an Instagram store to boost online sales and specifically target our demographic.
- Writing captions in our unique voice so messaging stays on brand.
- Photography abilities is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Providing a monthly metrics rundown for social media performance from something like Later, Iconosquare, or Tailwind.
Since 2010, our jewelry store in Asheville has been a special place for us. It is a pleasure to work with talented people that we love and respect. We are committed to our team, the community and delivering the absolute best quality you can expect from a piece of jewelry.
We specialize in custom jewelry design with a special commitment to quality that we like to call Marthaler Made. This statement of quality means that a lot of love went into our work, and we all came together as a team to make the custom piece exactly as you envision it to be.
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your résumé, and 2 – 3 examples of other social media accounts you have managed or case studies of previous marketing work.